Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Diamonds are a girl's best...

I was working on my stars last night and the darn "dry eye" hit me, and I couldn't see as easily as I'd like in order to applique, so I went back to some diamonds I've been working on for a few months using Inklingo.
The piecing is easy and perfect even if I do say so myself.  Check out the closeups:This is just so painless, and the results are great.  I get so happy when I see all those little points on the front!  (I know, I need a life).  The piecing seems to be a bit easier on the eyes than applique.  Yes, another reason we have multiple projects!
I also finished a hexagon table runner this week.  I didn't use Inklingo for this.  I used a rubber stamp, instead.  The fabric use would have been much more economical had I opted for the Inklingo, but was doing it for the shop, and they weren't using Inklingo as yet. 
Have a few more things to do before I run errands today, so ....later.
linda

No comments:

Post a Comment