Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pincushions and Pies & Tarts, oh my!

Thanks to Cathi at Quilt Obsession, I got 5 of the cutest pincushions made yesterday.
Cathi has a great tutorial on the blog. I had made one of these a few years ago, and it was really fussy.  Cathi made it so clear, I whipped these right out. 
Then Linda and Monkey at Inklingo, in conjunction with Sue Daley, quilt designer extrordinaire, released an Inklingo version of Pies and Tarts, Sue's wonderful scrappy circle-y quilt.  So, everything came to A SCREECHING HALT while I printed out some pies and tarts:

 and then had to come here and tell you all.  You can go here to see Sue's version of the quilt, and you can google for other pictures.
I'm going to go cut and sew, now.
later.
linda

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I couldn't do without my finger pincushion. It's the best! Your pies and tarts should be super fun to watch come out of the over. *karendianne.

    ReplyDelete