Thursday, December 16, 2010

a day at home-almost

Got the rest of the fabrics for my new spring project cut at work yesterday and proceeded to leave them and all the ones I already had washed and marked right there on the table.  This was after I realized Tuesday nite that I couldn't find the magazine that had the picture of the old quilt in it that I was going to draft up for our yearly red and green quilt for the shop.  As my friend in North Dakota would say,  Uff-da.  The good news is I did find the magazine last nite after an additional half hour of looking. 
Wondered if I had time this morning to run up to the shop (a mere hour away) to get the stuff before DH and I went to a matinee showing of the new Harry Potter movie,  but then I looked out the window and saw that the "flurries" we were supposed to get is turning into 1-2 inches.  I don't mind driving in the snow if nobody else is out there.  So, got to find a new project for this morning.  The birds are happy, though: 
Can you say,big fat cardinal?
I did remember to bring home a small wall hanging that I had done in English paper piecing last year.  It'll go up on the dining room wall as soon as I can find the little no nail hangers. 
Time to go actually work on a project between refereeing the puppies:
later.
linda

No comments:

Post a Comment