Thursday, January 27, 2011

Klosjes, Zentangles & red&green, oh my!

Yes, I've been busy since I last posted.  I got a bunch of klosjes, done:
yippee skippee!
 
And I listened to the Universe, and did a number of Zentangles:
Wait, wait!  Here's a closeup:
If you
are a good little doodler. you won't be impressed.  Personally, I'm floating on cloud nine!  I shared with my friend, Jan, and she called me the next day and said if I were really a friend, I'd come take the pen out of her hand-she'd done 18 in two days!!!!!!!!!
Then I spent a few hours at 11pm Monday nite at the vet ER, cause I thought one of the puppies had eaten a straight pin--she hadn't, but she should be a magician, the way her jaws are faster than the eye. 
Tuesday I spent finishing up proofing the first block of the Good Wives Second Annual Red and Green quilt---and it worked!
I crashed at 9pm yesterday--I never do that, but I've been up and at 'em and getting lots of stuff done today, just no sewing.  Well, I'm off, and I'm leaving, too.
later.
linda

No comments:

Post a Comment