Thursday, January 6, 2011

My brains going faster than my body can keep up!

I got the Valentine quilt done for the shop and took it up there yesterday.  I'm really pleased with it.
And then I spent this morning reading some of the blogs I follow and my brain is about to explode.  Inspired by Antique Quilts has some darling little numbers in it. Barbara Brackman is offering a FREE Civil War sampler quilt pattern ea. week to commemorate the Sesquecentenniel of the beginning of the Civil War this year.  I've thought about jumping on the band wagon, but if you've seen my last few posts, you'll know why I'm trying to be restrained. 
I'm gonna go kick up the furnace while Mr. Wonderful is at work.  Last week's thaw is over and it's in the 20's and my fingers and toes are chilled to the bone.  Oh, a cup of hot something, too, is on the agenda. And some sewing!
linda

No comments:

Post a Comment